Monday, June 4, 2007

Happy Times

Well, it looks like Jeff and I have successfully moved our wedding date up to this August, for anyone who may not already know. Can I just mention how EXCITED I am??!! We have been dating for almost 3 and a half years, and I cannot express how anxious I am to start the rest of our lives together.

The amazing thing is that as soon as we rearranged our priorities, and moved the date up, everything began falling into place. We have been so blessed, and God has provided for our every need, every step of the way. God is already showing Himself true in our marriage, and it hasn't even begun yet! What an amazing preview of the rest of our lives. Our Father is so good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carmen, I was excited to get on here and see so many familiar faces and read of their journeys and all that God is doing in their lives. I am truly thrilled for you and Jeff on the upcoming marriage. I know you have waited a long time for this and God will make that day come quickly and it will be wonderful. You will be a beautiful bride. I love you and jeff. Be good.

Mrs. Doreen Turner

Bond-Servant of Christ Jesus said...

Yes Carmen in am quite excited for you and Jeff! And i love to see how the Lord watches over His Children. Oh yeah by the way Jeff convinced me to get one of these blogs so check it out and let me know what you think. seanhiggins.blogspot.com

jeff hill said...

I love you baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!